Create customized experiences for all users with tailored homepages. Using Page Builder, you can create numerous homepages that aggregates relevant content for specific roles in your intranet—and even external users. Change the logo and content widgets so users are welcomed with information that matters most to them.
1. Go to the Page Builder page - Header section and clone Community Header.
2. Edit Community Header - Cloned
3. Expand the Navigation section, go to the Home Tab and click Edit Properties.
4. Go to Roles and select the desired roles who you want to have access to this unique page. In this example we have selected all roles except the "Custom Homepage" role which will have its own homepage.
Click Save widget
5. Drag another Button and rename to your preferred label or the Custom Homepage.
6. On the properties page, edit as shown below. Button Type is Content (2) Select Page Builder Page (3) and within the Content section type and choose the space homepage that you want for this specific role (4).
7. Navigate to Roles and select the role who you want to have access to this unique homepage that should have access. In this example it will be Custom Homepage.
Click Save widget.
8. Click Edit properties for Logo, and rename it to your preferred label. Then click "Content" in the Button Type section.
Select Content (2) for Button type. Then choose Page Builder Page (3) then the Homepage (4) in the content tab.
9. Now, go to the Advanced Tab and scroll to the Custom CSS Class section. Type brand. Then add the desired company logo under Foreground image.
10. Go to Roles tab and select the role(s) who will see this content when they access their homepage. For Logo Main, exclude any roles who you do not want to access this homepage. As in the screenshot below, the Custom Homepage role is the only role who is not selected because we do not want users in that role to view this content when they log in.
11. Next, drag another Button under Logo Main, and click the Gear icon - Edit Properties, and rename this as Logo Custom Homepage.
As shown in the image below, select Content (2) for Button type. Then choose Page Builder Page (3) then the custom Page Builder page (4)
12. Go to Template and select Image link.
13. Now go to Advanced Tab. For Custom CSS Class, type brand and add the company logo in Foreground image.
14. Go to Roles Tab and select Custom Role you want to see this content.
15. This is how the final Community Header will look.
Click Publish Changes.
16. Now go back to the Page builder section and Header Tab. Under Active Header, select the newly created Community Header - Cloned and Save.
In this example, here is what the main roles will see when logging in:
Here is what the Custom Homepage Role will see:
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/89632/custom-homepage
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.