Axero offers both phone and tablet apps available to download in the app stores.
Axero offers white label iOS and and Android Communifire apps for customers wanting to enhance the experience for their users. You can view more about white label pricing here. This guide will walk you through the steps required to successfully white label your app.
CustomizableLogoBackground colorLogin link color
If you have already completed payment for your white label app, please follow the steps below to submit your app info and creatives to Axero.
1. Download AppPreparation.zip. This file contains a template for all creatives and a word document for app submission details.
2. Creatives in px sizes and .png format.
Login image is the image that you see on login page in the Communifire application.
The splash screen’s artwork should roughly fit within a center square (1200×1200 pixels). This template provides the recommended size and guidelines about the artwork’s safe zone.
The icon image should have no rounded corners. Note that each platform will apply its own mask and effects to the icons. For example, iOS will automatically apply its custom rounded corners, so the source file should not already come with rounded corners.
3. Choose a Bundle identifier, it should be something like com.domainname.appname For example: com.axero.communifire, and share it with Axero.
4. Please follow How to Create Firebase Project and create a Firebase project using your official Google Play Store Console account and share google-services.json and Server key with Axero.
5. Submit your AppPreparation.zip file containing your creatives and app submission details in a case to Axero.
I'd ask if Axero will submit the whitelabel mobile app to Google and Apple stores?, or we will be responsible for submitting it?
if so, will the application displays warning for unknown sources while installing it or not?
I'm in the process of coming up with an answer for your company about the white label app, you will receive an email soon.
The App Store and Google Play links above still go to the legacy app.
Thank you Maxwell.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/20618/apple-and-google-apps