Axero's button widget allows you to enhance the navigation experience by adding a tip text when a user hovers over a button.
1. Go to Control Panel > System > Page Builder Templates.
2. Under the dropdown select Button, then the Button template, and clone the template and label it however you like (i.e. Button with Tooltip).
3. Enter the following code in the first anchor:
4. Save the template changes.
5. On any Page Builder page you drag the button widget in a layout.
6. Go to Edit Properties, select Template and choose the new template you just saved from the dropdown.
7. Go to Advanced Tab and enter in the help tip you want users to see. Save the changes.
8. Save the Page Builder page. Now on the page the button will show the help tip when hovering over.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/89625/button-with-tool-tip-widget
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.