An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates a website's identity and enables an encrypted connection. Every website you visit will have an SSL certificate applied to the site. SSL certificates do not last forever, and every SSL certificate has an expiration date. When your SSL certificate expires, you will no longer be able to access your site.
To check when your SSL certificate expires, take the following steps:
1) Click the lock icon next to your site's URL. Then choose Certificate.
2) Locate the date range shown in the Valid From section. Make sure you renew your certificate before the final date!
1) Click the lock icon, then the Connection Secure button.
2) Click on More Information
3) Click View Certificate
4) Locate the Validity section. Make sure you renew your certificate before the final date!
1) Click the lock icon. Then click Connection Is Secure
2) Click the certificate icon
3) Locate the Valid From section. Make sure you renew your certificate before the final date!
Once you have your SSL purchased, please create a private support case
Include the following information in the case:
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/87083/renew-an-ssl-certificate