Connect with colleagues, share activity, and increase productivity. Connections help you keep up-to-date with other people. Connections encourage collaboration and strengthen bonds and relationships in your organization.
Add someone as a connection to experience the following benefits.
Visit the profile of the user you want to add as a connection.
Attach a message to the request.
You have the option to set a default connection request message using Dynamic Properties.
1. Navigate to the Administrators Control Panel > System > Dynamic Properties
2. In the left panel, select the category entitled: MyAccountSection
3. Select +Add Dynamic Property
4. Enter the information for the following fields:
5. Save your changes. You will now see a new property field entitled: RequestConnectionDefaultText.
6. Exit the Control Panel and proceed to Add a Connection. You will now see the default message you entered for the connection request.
How to Post on a User's Wall
You can post to another user's Activity Stream if they're connected to you. They'll receive a notification about the wall post. Post on someone's wall to ask a question, start a conversation, or follow up on something.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/21524/add-connection
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.