Use Axero's Anonymous Polls & Surveys to allow members to respond anonymously. By enabling this option, you will increase platform engagement and improve your work culture by empowering users to share honest feedback, suggestions, and comments without associating responses with names.
1. Go to Manage Space>Polls & Surveys.
2. Create Poll or Survey.
3. Check the box "Anonymous responses: Exclude all responded information from results".
4. When users respond to the poll or survey a blue box will display letting them know the responses are anonymous:
You can view results from your Poll or Survey by:
2. Find the poll or survey you're looking for and select "View Votes ".
3. Your results will appear. Each response will have a vote ID associate with each result.
To view results in a chart, press "View Computed Stats" to see a comprehensive breakdown of the results:
Have a question on this feature? Engage in our forums!
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/89437/anonymous-polls-surveys
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.