Communicate with employees on any device with the Axero integration with Twilio. Send your broadcasts via SMS text messages, desktop notifications, and email alerts—the perfect option to reach frontline workers or send urgent communications in times of crisis. Note: requires a Twilio account.
1. Go to Control Panel>System Properties>Search "SMS".
2. Click the edit button for "SMSEnabled" and "SMSEnabledForBroadcasts" and enable both properties.
3. Open your Twilio Account dashboard and copy both "Accound SID" & "Auth Token".
4. In System Properties click edit "SMSProviderAccountID" & "SMSProviderAuthToken" and put the two Twilio values just copied to their corresponding property.
5. Click edit for "SMSProviderSenderPhone" property and enter the phone number for the sender phone for the SMS broadcast.
NOTE: BOTH the sender phone for "SMSProviderSenderPhone" property AND the user profile receiving the SMS must put '+1' followed by the number with no hyphens or other special characters. Example: +1555444111
1. Go to Create>Broadcast.
2. Enter in broadcast information then click the "SMS/Text" toggle under "Communication channels".
3. Finish creating the broadcast by selecting recipients and sending or scheduling.
4. Your recipients will receive your broadcast message in Axero and as a SMS text message.
NOTE: Only the Broadcast Headline will show in the SMS body along with a link to the broadcast in Communifire.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/88516/twilio-integration-sms-broadcasting
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.