When you setup Zoom integration, people will be able to connect their Zoom account in Communifire and add a Zoom meeting link when creating Communifire events.
3. For OAuth, click Create.
4. Enter a name for the app and Select User-managed app, and set publishing to off. Click Create.
5. In the App Credentials section, under Redirect URL for OAuth, enter your site URL followed by /oauth2/zoom/callback. (e.g. https://YourURLHere/oauth2/zoom/callback or https://YourURLHere/oauth2/zoom/callback)
6. In OAuth allow list, enter your site URL. Changes are saved automatically.
7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and save them for later.
8. Click Information in the left menu. Add Short Description, Long Description, Developer Name, Developer Email Address. Click Continue.
9. Click Scopes in the left menu. Click Add Scopes.
10. In the modal that opens, click Meeting and check View and manage your meetings. Click Done.
11. Click User and check View your user information. Click Done.
12. Click Upload and select an image for the app logo. (Optional. A logo is only required if you plan to submit your app to the Zoom Marketplace.)
1. In Communifire, go to Control Panel > System > Integrations.
2. Click Add Connected Account. Click Zoom.
3. Enter a Display Name for the account. This name will appear in My Integrations when a user has connected their account. Paste the client ID and secret in App Client ID and App Client Secret.
4. Enable settings:
Available in top level community: Users will be able to add Zoom meetings when they create events in the top level community.
Available in spaces: Users will be able to add Zoom meetings when they create events in spaces.
5. Once settings are saved, users can add Zoom meetings to events.
See Create Event with Zoom Meeting .
If a user outside of your Zoom account attempts to connect their Zoom account, they will receive the following message:
You cannot authorize the appThis app cannot be installed outside of the developer's account. Please contact the application developer to get support with installing this application.
To allow users outside of your Zoom account to use your Zoom app, you must submit your app to the Zoom App Marketplace. Below are instructions for preparing your app for submission. Refer to Zoom's Submission Checklist for detailed guidelines.
1. Visit the Zoom App Marketplace. Log into your Zoom account.
2. Click Manage. Then Click your app.
3. Click Information in the left menu. Fill out the following details:
The create event page with the Zoom option. (Example)An event page with a "Join Meeting" link. (Example))
Developer Contact Information
Endpoint URL: Enter your site URL followed by /api/public/integrations/webhooks/zoom/AppDeauthorize (e.g. https://YourURLHere/api/public/integrations/webhooks/zoom/AppDeauthorize or https://YourURLHere/api/public/integrations/webhooks/zoom/AppDeauthorize)
4. Click Scopes in the left menu. Click Add Scopes.
5. Click Meeting. Click View and manage your meetings. Enter in the description: Used to create and delete meetings with the user's account. Click Done.
6. Click User. Click View your user information. Enter in the description: Used to get the user's profile. Click Done.
7. Click Activation in the left menu. Under Share your app with others, click Change Now.
8. Click OK in the Enable Publishing dialog box that pops up.
9. Click App Credentials in the left menu. In the Development section, in Redirect URL for OAuth enter https://dev.communifire.com/oauth2/zoom/callback.
10. Upload an App Icon by clicking the + button.
11. Click Submit in the left menu.
12. Enter your domain address. Then Download the verifyzoom.html.
Submit a private case here to have the Axero team add the verifyzoom.html file to your site.
Once the Axero team has added the file, validate your domain in Zoom: In the Submit section, click Validate.
Complete the Provide release notes for the app reviewer section.
Suggested: This app is used to create Zoom meetings in our internal intranet.
Provide a test account and credentials for Zoom for testing purposes. (You can create a test user in Control Panel > People > Manage People > Add User .)
Check I agree to Zoom's Marketplace Developer Agreement.
Once all information is completed, the Submit button will become active and you can submit the app for approval.
Note: Additional steps in the review process may require input from the Axero team, such as the security review. For assistance, please submit a private case here.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/78469/zoom-integration-administrator-setup
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.