We care deeply for the end user and for protecting your organization's data. We’ve built advanced security into our products from the ground up, making them secure by design. Reviewing the platform password defaults and options is part of a robust security strategy.
To access it, click Control Panel > General Settings. Scroll down to Advanced Settings and expand. You have options to adjust the minimum and maximum length of a password. If you adjust the defaults, click Save Settings.
Your password is used to log into your account and access content in the intranet. Change your password regularly as a best practice. Use a strong password that includes a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
To change your password:
1. Go to System Properties and search PWExpirationDays. Click the edit icon.
2. Edit the value of how many days you want before the password expires for all users then click Save. (Enter 0 for no expiration).
5. Now users will be prompted to change their password after the days expire.Press Reset Password link.
6. User will change password at next screen. Then press Submit.
7. Next screen will confirm the password update and prompt the user to login using the new password.
Forgot your password? Reset it by clicking Forgot password on the login page. You'll receive an email with a link to set a new password.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/21630/password
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.