Promoted Search allows you to push specific content to the top of search results, so members see important information quickly. Promoted content is highlighted in yellow with a "Promoted" tag so members know they are looking at high-priority content. Here's how it works.
Select who can make content appear in Promoted Search by setting up permissions.
1. Go to Control Panel>System>System Permissions
2. Select which roles can promote content:
3. After saving permissions the roles selected will have Promoted Search rights.
1. Select which content you would like to promote (Albums, Articles, Blogs, Events, Files, Ideas, Videos or Wikis).
2. Go to the Action dropdown list and select "Promote in Search":
3. Enter the search keywords that will trigger the promoted search results.
4. Click save.
5. Now when people search for those terms, the content will appear on the top of search results as promoted content.
You can see all content that is promoted and edit the search tags by:
1. Going to Control Panel>Content>Promoted Content.
2. Here you can choose which content you want to edit the promoted search elements for by selecting the pen icon.
3. Edit, add, or remove lines as desired then click save to complete the changes.
is requesting access to a wiki that you have locked: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/88380/promoted-search
Your session has expired. You are being logged out.