Loading ...

In addition to views, can we get analytics on unique users to a particular type of content? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Suggestions and Feedback » In addition to views, can we get analytics on unique users to a particular type of content?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Suggestions and Feedback

In addition to views, can we get analytics on unique users to a particular type of content?

Subscribe to RSS
  • In the Analytics Content Statistics section, I can get views for a particular content type.  However, I need to know how many users were responsible for generating that number of views.  So for example, for posts - I can see many views posts have gotten, but I want to see how many unique users have actually engaged with the posts.  Is that possible?

• Hi team,

It isn't possible to see how many unique users have viewed a particular content type. I'm moving your post to our Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Could you tell us more about the additional content statistics you'd like?

For individual content like articles and blogs, you can click the eye icon on the content to view the content statistics. This report shows the number of unique viewers as well as a breakdown of each user and their views. Are you looking for something like this, but for an entire content type?

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)