Loading ...

Email notifications on recognition badge replies | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Suggestions and Feedback » Email notifications on recognition badge replies
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Suggestions and Feedback

Email notifications on recognition badge replies

Subscribe to RSS
  • mdrain

It appears that when there are replies to recognition badge awards (e.g., the awardee thanking the person who awarded the badge), the person awarding the badge does not get an email notification.

Please consider enabling email notifications for recognition badge replies so that (a) the person who submitted the recognition receives all replies and (b) all users who reply receive email notifications (e.g., in cases where the awardee's manager replies).

Thanks for your consideration.

Maxwell

• gskamau

Hi Maxwell,

Thanks for the suggestions. The first case should already send an email notification. If person A awards a badge to person B and anyone comments on the activity, person A will receive the Communifire.Wall.NewComment.Notification email. Is this not happening on your site?

Grace

• mdrain

Today, a user reported that this was the case: She awarded a badge to person B, who replied, but she did not receive a notification. I confirmed that the award and the reply were logged at /recognition.

I just checked: Her preferences are set to receive email notifications, and our Communifire.Wall.NewComment.Notification template is active.

Let me know if you would like me to submit a case.

• gskamau
    Answered

Hi Maxwell,

Please open a case here and include a link to the recognition activity.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)