Loading ...

Future events not showing in List view | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Suggestions and Feedback » Future events not showing in List view
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Suggestions and Feedback

Future events not showing in List view

Subscribe to RSS
  • cconnors

I have an event in January 2020, that doesn't show when I select the List view in this space's calendar.  I can see it in Month view, but List view says "No upcoming events."  Is there a threshold of how far into the future the List view looks?  I'd want it to be at least 12 months.

• Foster

Hi Corey,

Do you have any other events that are close to the January 2020 events? The list shows more recent upcoming events. Is there a certain point when they stop showing? 

Thanks,
    Foster

• cconnors

No other events in the calendar currently.  I can add some to test that.  I was hoping you'd know whether there's a threshold, like a 90-day look-ahead max, in the code.

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Corey,

We hope to change this to show all events no matter how far out in a future release. We are moving this post to the Suggestions and Feedback forum where our developers can easily reference your post to add to a future version of Communifire. 

Thank you,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)