Loading ...

"Who's Online" Function | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Suggestions and Feedback » "Who's Online" Function
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Suggestions and Feedback

"Who's Online" Function

Subscribe to RSS
  • lbabuder

As a widget for page builder

Or just a general informational for administrators.

From an administrative standpoint we'd like to see "who's online" (common in forum systems), it would also be nice (maybe this one admin side only) to be able to see what they're currently looking at (which I know can't be supremely dynamic without a lot of load to the server, so basically just a visible log of the last navigation they used).

Thanks.

• Answered

You're familiar with the Online Now widget on My Account?

Also, if you have chat enabled, and not limited to friends only, you could turn on "Show chat popup" at Control Panel > System > General Settings. That would create a popup in the lower right corner with people who are online. You can see it in use on our site here.

Showing just where they are would be a bit of a project... maybe someday.

• lbabuder

Bryce,

Thanks again for the rapid response, I guess the rest is just an expanded feature request then. 

• IanScholten

Hi Bryce,

Are we able to make the 'Online Now' widget available on page builder pages? I've gone through the 'People' widget but don't see it as an option.

I love the feature and would like to make it available on other pages.

Thanks,

Ian

• gskamau

Hi Ian,

The Online Now widget isn't available for use on Page Builder pages. Our team will take this feature into consideration in the future.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)