Loading ...

Desktop Chat App - Strange Ordering of Chat Messages | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Desktop Chat App - Strange Ordering of Chat Messages
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Desktop Chat App - Strange Ordering of Chat Messages

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi, 

My colleague has just reached out to me saying that there seems to be an issue with how the chat messages are showing up in her app. I do occasionally notice some weirdness with mine as well. Like the most recent message won't show at the top. Sometimes I even get messages and they are in my chat history. Any thoughts on how this should show up? Or why it might not be functioning correctly? 

Thank you, 
    Rebecca 

• Hi Rebecca,

I'm checking with our team regarding these issues with the Desktop Chat App.

Grace

• Answered

Hi Rebecca,

Our development team has fixed the issue where new chat threads don't appear in chat immediately. The fix will be applied to your site over the weekend.

We are looking into chat threads with new messages not appearing at the top.

Grace

• Hi Rebecca,

As I shared in one of your cases, threads with new messages aren't automatically pushed to the top of the list. You can refresh the chat app (Cmd + R) to reload the list and make new messages appear at the top. We hope to improve this functionality in a future version of Communifire.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)