Loading ...

New user password issue | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » New user password issue
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

New user password issue

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hey team!

I have been trying to add this user, Emily Haberman (username: 700799) and I cannot seem to get her into our platform. Each time I try to edit her preferences to create a generic PW, the character count is not what I entered in and saved. I then try to login as her on my computer, with still no luck. I am curious as to what is going on so I can help get her access. Thank you!

her email is: EHaberma@luxotticaretail.com

• Hi Brooke,

When you set a password with Communifire, you are setting it for the "Contractor Login" on your login screen.

Can you please confirm that this is where you are entering the username and password that you set?

Thanks,
    Foster

• Hi Foster, this is not a contractor as she has a LUX ID for SSO. I am manually going into Manage People>Her name>Preferences

• She told me her SSO password will not work either

• Hi Brooke,

The "Contractor Login" on your site is simply the Communifire login credentials. When you set a users passwords from Preferences, this is the password you are setting. When you click the other login option, you are using Single Sign On.

Communifire does not control this password, this is set by your company and the Single Sign on provider that you are using. If you need this password to be updated, you may need to contact your IT team.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)