Loading ...

Widgets Disappear when publishing the profile page. | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Widgets Disappear when publishing the profile page.
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Widgets Disappear when publishing the profile page.

Subscribe to RSS
  • ltomeldan

Hello,

We are customizing the user profile page and every time we publish our changes, widgets disappear. We now have a blank profile page. Please advise,

Thanks,

Lambert

• Foster

Hi Lambert,

Please go to Advanced System Utilities under your control panel and select Restart Site. The page will spin for about a minute, then please check the page again.

If this does not work, please go back to Advanced System Utilities and select Rebuild Search Index. This takes up to an hour and may cause some widgets to appear blank while it runs, but it should fix the issue. If you would like, this can be run after working hours to avoid any interruption to your users.

Thanks,
    Foster

• ltomeldan

Hi Foster we did rebuild the search index and restarted the site last night, which resulted in the site not coming backup. I tried rebuilding the page and the widgets are still disappearing when the page is published. I'm afraid to restart the site incase it will not return again. What else should we do?

Thanks,

Lambert

• Foster

Hi Lambert,

Can you tell me the name of the pagebuilder page that is giving you the issues? I will go ahead and take a look at it for you.

Thanks,
    Foster

• ltomeldan

Attached is a video of one of the symptoms.

• ltomeldan

https://core.barkleyus.com/people/ltomelda 

• ltomeldan

Hi Foster, any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Lambert

• Hi Lambert,

I apologize for the delay on this. The current solution to this issue is to reset the page then rebuild it. I can go ahead and do this for you. You may see a blank profile page for a few minutes while I work on it. I will let you know when this is completed.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Hi Lambert,

I have reset and recreated the page. Widgets should now be saving properly. Can you please let me know if this is the case?

Thanks,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)