Loading ...

recognition feature - just loading forever | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » recognition feature - just loading forever
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

recognition feature - just loading forever

Subscribe to RSS
  • We are trying to use the recognition feature with our intranet and when we type in and select a person, it just shows the loading spinner for quite some time. Could someone please look into this?

Thank you!

• Hi Stacie,

I can absolutely take a look into this for you. Is there any specific page that you are trying to search for a user on that is exhibiting this behavior?

Thanks,
    Foster

• Hi Foster,

Just this page/url is where we are seeing the behavior, https://my.heffgroup.com/recognition . Luckily everything else seems to be working as expected.

Stacie

• Hi Stacie,

Can you confirm with a system admin that ElasticSearch is running on your hosting server? I see the following error in your exception logs, which indicates that the service may have been stopped.

Once you have confirmed that the service is running, please retry loading that page.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Hi Foster, 

I had Grant confirm, yes, the Elasticsearch service is running. So not sure why that error is showing.

Stacie

• Answered

Hi Stacie,

Since you are an on premise customer, can you please have a system admin recycle the app pool after work hours today? It also may be beneficial to Rebuild Search Index after hours as well. 

Please let me know if there is any change after doing these actions.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Answered

Thank you! Reindexing the Search worked. We can know Recognize people :) 

• Hi Stacie,

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Let us know if you face any further issues.

Thanks,
    Raghav

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)