Loading ...

User not receiving email notifications | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » User not receiving email notifications
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

User not receiving email notifications

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi,

We have a user - Carrie Dietrich that has not received an email notification from our intranet The Hub since August 4.  We don't see where there's been a change to her settings and no other staff are reporting the issue.  Not sure what the problem might be.

Also confirmed emails are not going to her junk mail folder.

• Hi Tobi,

I sent the user a test email from your site. Could you check with the user and confirm whether or not she received the test email?

Grace

• Good Morning Grace,

I checked with Carrie this morning and she did not receive an email - she even checked her junk mail.

Tobi

• Hi Tobi,

I updated Carrie's email address to all lowercase. I also sent another test email. Could you check if she received it this time?

Grace

• Carrie just confirmed she still has not received an email.

• Hi Tobi,

Could you have her confirm that her email address in Communifire is correct?

Is she still receiving emails from other sources?

Grace

• Yes I asked her to look at her email address and she confirmed it's correct as well as I checked.  She is receiving other email as expected.

• Hi Tobi,

Are other users receiving emails from the intranet?

What email client are you using?

Grace

• Hi,

Carrie is the only one reporting this issue.  We use Microsoft Outlook.  Carrie has also confirmed she doesn't have any rules setup that would impact receipt of the email notifications.

• Hi Tobi,

Does she have Focused Inbox enabled? If so, could you have her check the Other inbox for the emails?

Also have her search for "Fusion Hub" in Outlook and see if any recent emails come up.

Grace

• Good Morning Grace,

Can you confirm you see emails flowing at your end for Carrie?  I've engaged our IT team to assist in figuring this out and they asked me to confirm.

I've also shared with them what we have done to date.  Carrie is in a meeting right now so I haven't been able to confirm the search results yet.

• Hi Tobi,

Our logs show that emails have been sending to Carrie successfully.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)