Loading ...

| Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

USA/UK Dates

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi,

Is there a way to make the communifire calendar display UK dates rather than USA? 

My user account has the Date format to be set in the UK style DD/MM/YY but in the calendar on the heading for each day it displays with MM/DD. If theres no way to fix this would it be something you could maybe look at fixing in the future?

Regards,

Jason

• atulahuja

Hello Jason,

The setting can be changed by doing the following steps

Login as a User

Click on the Gear Icon (settings)

Go to Preferences - Select desired Date format.

However, at this time the feature is strangely not working. We have noted this as a bug and working to fix it. I will give you an update as soon as this is fixed. 

Thanks,

Atul

Atul Ahuja
  • Yeah we did that and foudn it wasn't working. Ok if you can let me know when fixed thanks.

• thecitysecret

Hi this still seems to be an issue for us in Outlook & Thunderbird. Are you guys any closer to finding a fix?

Thanks,

Jason

• BryceDJ

Yes, sorry, we have developed a bit of a backlog with our development team on account of a big project they are just wrapping up.

This is on their list however. The reality is that without being on support you're not put on the top of the list.

• BryceDJ
    Answered

Jason: We've worked out the issue with date formats on the calendar and those will be available on your next upgrade.

But how is this manifesting in Outlook & Thunderbird? Through the ICS file? 

• thecitysecret

Yes that's fixed the issue with the Outlook/Thunderbird putting the date forward 24hrs.

When can we do this upgrade to get the fix for the USA dates? Anytime can do us if it will only be done for a few hours.

Jason

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)