Loading ...

Photos are listed in the album backwards (on time) and Photo List is thus off | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Photos are listed in the album backwards (on time) and Photo List is thus off
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Photos are listed in the album backwards (on time) and Photo List is thus off

Subscribe to RSS
  • XennGreg

When browsing albums, and thus using the photo list to advance previous, or next, the text and photos are in reverse sequence.

This happens in the stored procedure Dyve_Photo_SelectAllPaged where the Order By on the DateCreated is set to DESC; change this to ASC, and everything there works great. Happy photo viewing.

Greg L. Wright (XennGreg) Programmer & Systems Architect http://www.xennsoft.com
  • Xenon

Where can I find this setting? It's weird clicking on the first new image I upload, and then having to click on Previous to move forward. 

• gskamau

Hey Xeng,

The default sort for albums is by most recent, so the first image listed is the last image uploaded. Since it is the last image uploaded, there will not be a Next button.

Grace

• Xenon

I think it's an odd experience, because when the user clicks on the first new uploaded photo, they only see a "previous" button instead of a "next" button. I understand it's the newest, so it's going from the newest to oldest, but it seems reverse to me.

Is there any update on allowing users to freely sort their photos in our albums? I saw this thread, but there was never an answer.

• gskamau

Hey Xeng,

It isn't possible to rearrange the order of photos.

Grace

• Xenon

Yes, I understand. I was asking if there was anything in the pipeline to allow us to in the near future. 

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Xeng,

You can submit a post in our Suggestions and Feedback forum to allow sorting photos. We refer to this forum when considering new features and enhancements to add to Communifire.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)