Loading ...

Site not loading this morning | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Site not loading this morning
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Site not loading this morning

Subscribe to RSS
  • Good Morning,

We are unable to access our site this morning.  It just runs and runs and then eventually produces a message server stopped responding.  No login credentials are even entered.

hub.fusioncu.com

Please look into this as soon as possible.  Thanks.

• Answered

Hi Tobi,

The site loaded without issue for me. Can you please try again? 

There was a high priority fix that got pushed this morning in the form of a site update. Your site is likely still running a little bit slowly after this update, and should start speeding up as you use it more. If it is not running back at its normal speed after about an hour of use, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Thanks Foster,

I have been able to login now at least - but the home page doesn't fully load and I have been unsuccessful navigating to other pages in the site.  Hopefully this improves sooner than later.

• Things are working much better as you anticipated. Thanks for the prompt response this morning.

• Hi Tobi,

That's great to hear, thanks for letting me know everything is working correctly. 

Have a great rest of your day,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)