Loading ...

Microsoft Online editing feature not working | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Microsoft Online editing feature not working
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Microsoft Online editing feature not working

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi there, this functionality was working in our platforms but is now not. Can' t access the online Microsoft word/excel/ to create or edit files. Have attached screenshot.

Appreciate if this could be looked at ASAP as we would like to use this feature, thanks! :) 

• Hi Mia,

We are looking into this.

Thanks,
    Raghav

• Hi Mia,

We have fixed the issue, can you please try again?

Thanks,
    Atul

Atul Ahuja
  • Hi  Atul Ahuja , the file issue seems to fixed now, however I am not sure if this is due to an update but now there seems to be a problem with our 'Chat' function.

Can you please look into this?

Issues:

NO chat box to show who is online

Conversation replies entered and sent but when I check back and refresh, not there anymore

Searching for people to chat with not working at all, trouble connecting to the system in general

Thanks

• Hi Mia,

I have rebuild the index on your site and the settings seems to be correct for chat under General Settings tab

I tried search in Chat and it seems to show users

Can you please try again?

Thanks,

Atul

Atul Ahuja
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)