Loading ...

Limit Access of Member | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Limit Access of Member
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Limit Access of Member

Subscribe to RSS
  • Sandersgh

We are about to launch our site and I'm running into an issue with members having full privileges.  I have created a test user.  Verified they are in the member role only, gone into each space and set the content type permissions of each section of the space for the member to view only.

When I log in as that user I can still delete, edit and access the manage space aspects which I don't want.

Help!

• gskamau

Hey Gabriel,

What's the username of the test user?

Grace

• Sandersgh

Steven Lovell

• Sandersgh

And we changed the space setting in the "Just for Fun" space/page.

• gskamau

Hey Gabriel,

I don't see a user named Steven Lovell. Could you open the user's profile and copy their username from the URL? The username is at the end of the profile URL.

Grace

• Sandersgh

I have log-in as this user many times over the last 30 minutes but now i go back into the manage people area and the user is gone......!!!!    I created a second user with the same issue.  Joel Jamison user 018167

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Gabriel,

Joel Jamison is a space administrator in the Just for Fun space. You can remove the administrator role by going to the space then clicking Manage Space > People > search for the user > Set Role. Refer to the Manage Space: Set User Space Roles page for screenshots of how to do this.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)