Loading ...

User receiving wrong link in digest emails | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » User receiving wrong link in digest emails
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

User receiving wrong link in digest emails

Subscribe to RSS
  • TobiGeekie

Good Morning,

We have a user that is receiving the daily and weekly digest emails as expected. However, when he clicks the link it produces an error message.  Closer look at the link shows it's not the same as other users receive.  He is the only one reporting this and all other users it is working as expected.

Details and screenshots in the attached.  Not sure why or how to correct.

Tobi

• Foster
    Answered

Hey Tobi,

I have made some changes on your site to help address the issue. Can you please let me know if it happens again? 

Thanks,
    Foster

• TobiGeekie

Hi Foster,

The user confirmed that the links work as expected from the Daily Digest email now, however, the weekly digest still inputs the incorrect website address as shown in the screen shots provided. So doesn't work.

Tobi

• Foster

Hi Tobi,

Is this for the same space or is it a different one?

Thanks,
    Foster

• TobiGeekie

This is the example the user gave me.  I'm thinking it's for any of the spaces.  It's adding that extra info.

https://hub.fusioncu.comhttps/hub.fusioncu.com/spaces/1/marketing/marketing-homepage

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)