Loading ...

File sync tool keeps crashing | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » File sync tool keeps crashing
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

File sync tool keeps crashing

Subscribe to RSS
  • gdufond

Hi all,

I'm currently deploying Communifire throughout my company and we're heavy users of the file sync tool as we often collaborate on excel or powerpoint documents. 

We are facing an issue of the file sync tool repeatedly crashing for some users, which creates a major issue. 

As can be seen on the video, the sync tool simply crashes in the middle of a sync and then requires to be reinstalled. It has happened on 2 laptops out of a dozen but on those 2, it happens very regularly.

Really need hep on this.

Guillaume

• gskamau

Hey Guillaume,

We are investigating.

Grace

• gskamau

Hey Guillaume,

Are you trying to sync large files? If so, please submit a private case here and attach a sample file.

Grace

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Guillaume,

Our development team has created a fix for this. Please submit a private case here to schedule an update for your site.

Grace

• gdufond

Hi Grace,

I don't believe it is linked to the files size as colleagues working on the same project (and hence same files) are not in the same boat, some have issues, while it is fine for others.

Guillaume

• gdufond

Case submitted.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)