Loading ...

Calendar not syncing | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Calendar not syncing
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Calendar not syncing

Subscribe to RSS
  • Elkfarhane

Screenshot attached, I am the site administrator and I haven't made any changes to the calendar sync settings. Let me know if you need more info.

• gskamau

Hey Elk,

Go to Control Panel > System > Advanced System Utilities and Restart Site , then try to connect to your Outlook account again.

Grace

• Elkfarhane

Still showing the same error, after following steps to restart site

• gskamau

Hey Elk,

We are investigating.

Grace

• gskamau

Hey Elk,

Did you change any of your Outlook calendars' display names? Do the calendars have complex or very long display names?

Grace

• Elkfarhane

I don't think that's the issue. My understanding is that Communifire only syncs calendars under "Your Calendar" (aka My Calendar).

This is just for my calendar and it's still called "Calendar" in Outlook. Other calendars I have on my Outlook are coworkers' calendars, but those are just their names so not very complex titles.

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Elk,

Our Outlook calendar sync feature is currently undergoing a revamp. We expect to roll this out at the beginning of next month. Our top priority is to publish the new sync feature that more closely meets customer expectations. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you wait for the new changes.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)