Loading ...

Cases showing | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Cases showing

Subscribe to RSS
  • Giuseppe

Hi team,

Despite the setup below, members and guests can see cases of other users while only admin and moderators should.

Could you help with this?

• gskamau

Hey Giuseppe,

Are the cases in spaces? If so, you will need to update permissions in Manage Space > Permissions > Cases. Take a look at Case Permissions .

Grace

• Giuseppe

Hi Grace

No cases are only in top level community.

• gskamau

Hey Giuseppe,

I logged in as one of your members and was not able to view top level cases created by other users. Which user can view cases created by other users?

Where can the cases be seen? In the cases list, Activity Stream, Activity Ticker, or somewhere else?

Grace

• Giuseppe

Hi Grace,

The user us Frank Horvat.

He can see “cases” as one of the content options in the user profile of other members.

• raghav_khunger

Hi Giuseppe Rizzi,

Can you confirm you are talking of Profile > Cases section?

Below is the screenshot for that option:

Grace Kamau Can you check the profile > content section for the respective user with which the issue is coming?

Thanks,
    Raghav

• Giuseppe

Yes that is what should not be showing

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Giuseppe,

The Cases link appears if cases are enabled. Users shouldn't be able to see other users' cases on that page though. Let us know if you experience otherwise.

You can hide the Cases link on user profiles using CSS. Add the following code to Control Panel > System > CSS Overrides .

.et-user [id$='CasesTabContainer'] { display: none; }

Note that after adding the code, users will not be able to see the Cases link on their own profile as well. They can see their own cases in My Apps and Tools > My Activity Stream > My Content > Cases instead.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)