Loading ...

Missing Widgets on Home Page | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Missing Widgets on Home Page
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Missing Widgets on Home Page

Subscribe to RSS
  • cbunts

I logged on today and found that two of the key widgets of our homepage are missing.  They are in the page builder page but are not displaying.  I need to have this looked at as soon as possible.  I am also now noticing that I am missing content on many of our other pages.

• aparna

Hi Chris,

Go to Control Panel > System > Advanced Utilities and Rebuild Search Index . FYI, content will disappear from Activity stream, Search and Page Builder pages while the index is rebuilding.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• cbunts

Hi Aparna,

I did that before I created the ticket.  The index did not complete successfully.  I got a system not responding message in a new browser window

• aparna

We are investigating and will get back to you.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• cbunts

Just an FYI - The three widgets are named:  Regions, groups, and Featured.  They are all Content List Widgets that are using the Space content type.  

• raghav_khunger

Hi Chris,

The widgets are back now. Can you confirm the same?

Thanks,
    Raghav

• cbunts

Yes they are back.  Can you tell me what happened and what you needed to do to fix it?

• mtrujillo
    Answered

Hey Chris,

Updates in our cloud last night resulted in a bug that caused the content list widget with specified subspaces not to show the subspaces, only top-level spaces. We have spoken with our tech team to prevent this from happening again, we apologize for the confusion. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)