Loading ...

Uploading a video: There was a problem while processing your request | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Uploading a video: There was a problem while processing your request
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Uploading a video: There was a problem while processing your request

Subscribe to RSS
  • Daveismyhero

Hello all,

I'm trying to upload an .mp4 video, and everything is performing as expected, but when it hits 100%, the following error message pops up: There was a problem while processing your request. And where the video looks to be linked, it says: Please upload video.

I recently updated the max size of our video files, and the new video is way under the maximum. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

• Foster

Hi Dave,

How are you trying to upload the video? Also, what is your maximum file size set to and how large is the video you are trying to upload?

Thanks,
    Foster

• Daveismyhero

Hello Foster,

The video is right around 100MB, and I doubled our max video size to 204800 kb (204 MB). I increased the max size a few minutes before uploading the video, so hopefully the new setting took place immediately.

I uploaded the video from create>video and also tried uploading the video from within the space. Screenshot attached.

Attachments
  • raghav_khunger

Hi Dave,

Can you share the video which is causing the issue?

Second, is it possible for you to share the URL where you are trying to upload that video?

Thanks,
    Raghav

• Foster

Hi Dave,

Can you please open a private case with the details that Raghav has requested? This will help us better assist you.

Thank you,
    Foster

• Daveismyhero
    Answered

Yes indeed, I'll fire up a case. Thanks for the efforts from everyone!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)