Loading ...

Right-To-Left Alignment isnt kept when posting message | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Right-To-Left Alignment isnt kept when posting message
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Right-To-Left Alignment isnt kept when posting message

Subscribe to RSS
  • Meital

when I am writing a post in Hebrew (right-to-left language), after clicking  POST it changes the text to be aligned left-to-right . 

When I used mixed sentence (Hebrew + English) it changes the alignment and the sentence cannot be read correctly.

What can be done to fix it? 

We need to make sure that RTL languages will be posted with RIGHT alignment.

• gskamau

Hey Meital,

In the rich text editor, highlight all the text then click the right-align icon to make the text right-aligned.

If this doesn't work for sentences with both Hebrew and English, please provide sample text.

Grace

• Meital

Hi 

I might be missing something since I am new here... (sorry in advance), but there is no rich text editor in post messages or in titles of the other content. I use the keyboard to align right..

Please see example

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Meital,

Our development team is working on a solution.  Atul Ahuja will contact you soon.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)