Loading ...

Trying to set Org Chart leader | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Trying to set Org Chart leader
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Trying to set Org Chart leader

Subscribe to RSS
  • berkecaitlin

Hi. The CEO decided to use a different email for his account and created a new account using the email he wanted. The old account was deleted. Problem is that account was the leader of the Organizational Chart, so now the Org Chart is wrecked. 

I've manually reassigned all team leads to the CEO's new account and I'm trying to get into the Org Chart tab on People > User Profiles > Org Chart but the system is just spinning and spinning any time I click on the Org Chart tab on the User Profiles page. Please help.

• gskamau

Hey Caitlin,

Go to Control Panel > System > Advanced System Utilities and Rebuild Caches . Try to open the org chart page again.

Grace

• berkecaitlin

This did not fix the issue, unfortunately. Is there something else we could try?

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Caitlin,

Follow the steps below.

1. Go to Control Panel > System > System Properties
    2. Search for OrgChartRootUserIDs
    3. Click the edit icon
    4. Enter 5 - this is the user ID of the user's new account
    5. Click Save

The org chart tab should load now.

Grace

• berkecaitlin

User ID of 5 did not work, but I was able to find the correct ID by scanning the activity log of the correct user account. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)