Loading ...

Issue Replying to Case | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Issue Replying to Case
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Issue Replying to Case

Subscribe to RSS
  • RSimoni

One of our users is having issues replying to a specific case, but he is able to interact and post in other cases/areas of the site. I have checked the permissions and have been un able to resolve this issue. 

The users name is Nick Carter. I haven't received any other reports of other users encountering any similar issues, and I was able to post in the case. 

WellingtonCaseIssue

• aparna

Hi Roxanne,

Can you please confirm if the user who is trying to add the comment is logged in to the application and then making a comment on the case?

Thanks,
    Aparna

• RSimoni

He is

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Roxanne,

Go to Control Panel > System > Advanced System Utilities and Rebuild Caches . Is the user able to add a comment to the case now?

Grace

• RSimoni

I rebuilt the caches and he is still experiencing the same error. 

• gskamau

Hey Roxanne,

Could you have the user take a screenshot of the case page and share it here. If there is sensitive information, you can open a private case here.

Grace

• raghav_khunger

Grace Kamau

Can you check whether there is any recipient in that case list which is in inactive state /banned/deleted state or not in user cache.

Thanks,
    Raghav

• RSimoni

I'm not sure why or how but now its suddenly working! I will let you know if we encounter any other issues. Thank  you for your help. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)