Loading ...

Repeated E-mails containing the same thing | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Repeated E-mails containing the same thing
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Repeated E-mails containing the same thing

Subscribe to RSS
  • lmcdonald

Hi I received an e-mail from a guy that is having issues with Communifire. Please see below and let me know if this can be resolved.

Thanks!

Jesse Russell

Apr 30, 08:04 ADT

Good morning,

I am returning from vacation this morning catching up and I've noticed I've received over 1000+ e-mails of this same exact e-mail below. When I click the link it only takes me to the main LRG intranet space and to nothing specific for me to attend to. Is there a way we can stop these e-mails from coming over?

Thank you,

Jesse Russell
    Field Research Manager, GA Field Operations
    Office: 540.338.2901, ext 5103
    Fax: 540.301.0121

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:59 AM
    To: Jesse Russell <jrussell@wholesalescreening.com>
    Subject: An error occurred while processing your video.

Jesse,

An error occurred while processing your video: February 2018 Field Researcher Monthly Meeting.

--
    Lowers Risk Group
    https://url.emailprotection.link/?bei6LRDnvyDZ8MO2notUe7GyGYqefnkaotpk0ZI5M0Y7OphMuEdtFEhdx_Uhoix5dxuZKUMlEvd_mgLkul63jk5waj03pPsSH-3d2ejzVd1hevRTaqCBZowtQUueO6FKL
    This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Thanks!

Debbie

• gskamau

Hey Liz,

You can find the video in Control Panel > Content > Videos. Either edit the video and re-upload the file or delete the video. The emails should stop then.

Grace

• lmcdonald

Thank you, I have sent him your response!

• lmcdonald

I just received an e-mail from Jesse again, and this does not seem to have fixed the issue, he is still receiving repeated e-mails.

• gskamau

Hey Liz,

Are the emails for the same video?

Grace

• lmcdonald

Yes, they are all for that same video, even though he has deleted it.

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Liz,

Try to Rebuild Caches and Rebuild Search Index in Control Panel > System > Advanced System Utilities. We suggest rebuilding the index after business hours. Let us know if the emails continue.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)