Loading ...

The polls and survey feature is not working | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » The polls and survey feature is not working
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

The polls and survey feature is not working

Subscribe to RSS
  • tsanders

Polls and Surveys are not allowing me the option to create a poll or survey. 

• aparna
    Answered

Hi Tyler,

Please follow these documentations for creating polls and surveys:
    Manage Space: Create Survey 
    Manage Space: Create Poll 

Thanks,
    Aparna

• mhead

I don't understand why we have to go in to Manage Space to accomplish this. Shouldn't there be a basic button that says 'create poll' right here?

My regular user right now does not have the 'Manage Space' button. How should permissions be set so regular users can create polls & surveys? I don't really want them to truly be able to manage the space, but they should be able to create polls & surveys.

• mtrujillo

Hey Michael,

They must be created in the Manage Space area. We understand the need and hope to bring this section to the frontend for regular users in a future version of Communifire. Please follow New Enhancements to learn about enhancements new features we add to Communifire.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)