Loading ...

Content widgets not displaying - filtered or otherwsie | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Content widgets not displaying - filtered or otherwsie
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Content widgets not displaying - filtered or otherwsie

Subscribe to RSS
  • springy1

I've created a number of widgets for a space's landing page, each widget filtered to show Articles from the Space that are in a specific category. Those widgets do not display, nor does the Events widget I created. 

Looking through the posts here, I see others have had the same or similar issues, but don't see a resolution. Can I get an assist, team? Thanks!

• nvstiers
    Answered

Hi Renee,

If you believe you have the widgets configured  correctly for the content you are wanting to display then I would suggest trying Rebuild Search Index 

Rebuild Search Index refreshes your content and rebuilds the search index. You may need to refresh your content if you notice anything is missing from My Activity Stream , Space Activity Stream , a Page Builder page, or from your Search results.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)