Loading ...

Cannot create a new user | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Report Bugs and Issues » Cannot create a new user
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Report Bugs and Issues

Cannot create a new user

Subscribe to RSS
  • laurab

Hi there,

I have been trying to create new account but for some reason when I type the email for the account
    it keeps telling me invalid. I want to create the account with a gmail like the rest of the user.

Can you please help me fix this problem. I am sharing a screenshot of what it shows me when I add the gmail.

Cheers

• nvstiers
      Answered

Hi Laura,

Please go to Control Panel > General Settings

and see what you have entered for "Allowed email domains for user registration"

Site Settings 

Allowed email domains for user registration You can restrict user registrations to specific email domains. This is useful if you only want to allow people to register using your company email domain. Enter a list of comma separated values. (E.g. yourdomain.com, yourotherdomain.com)
  • laurab

Hi Nathaniel.

Thank you that worked perfect. I have another problem related to creating acount.

I set up a Single Sign On (SSO) via gmail accoun to one of my users but when I try to log in using the SSO it does not let me log in to communifre it just goes back to the logging page.

I'm not sure why its not working, as I already set up other users using SSO instead of creating their account in communifre and they work perfect. Is only this account I have issues with.

Could you please let me know how could I make it work?

Cheers

• gskamau

Hey Laura,

Go to Control Panel > System > System Properties and search for BypassLoginPageListCSV. Edit it and add ,/oauth2/google/callback to the end of the list. Save the property and Google SSO should work now.

Grace

• laurab

Hi Grace,

I did it and it still does not work. But for some reason is for only one account, the rest of my users are working perfectly.

What should I do?

Cheers,
    Marta

• laurab

Another question, if I have created manually a user in Oasis and then activate SSO it should not be a problem?

• gskamau

Hey Laura,

Please share screenshots of what happens when the affected account tries to login with Google SSO.

Yes, that should not be a problem.

Grace

• laurab

This when I try to log in 

This is what happens once I click loggin in it goes straight like is logging but it takes me to the same login page.

• laurab

Hi

So I checked the google client client credentials and it seems that every time I save the authorized redirect is not really saving it.

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Laura,

Try hitting enter on your keyboard after you enter the redirect URL in the field then click Save.

Grace

• laurab

Hi Grace!

Thank you so much for your help, it worked!

Cheers,
    Laura

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)