Loading ...

Calendar Settings > Email settings | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Calendar Settings > Email settings
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Calendar Settings > Email settings

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi, 

We are trying to integrate O365 calendar with the our "my calendar" page.  We are in the "Calendar" page based on a profile (https://theinsider.known.is/myaccount/events/calendar)

And then we click this box:

And we can't seem to get these settings correct:

We have been able to successfully use an O365 SMTP address on the site but can't get this one configured properly.

Please advise.

• Hi Jacqueline,

I hope your day is going well! Are you looking to fully integrate the office 365 calendar with this one? Or would you just like the invitations sent externally from the calendar to appear as though they are coming from the 365 account?

Chaz

• Hi Chaz

I'm working on this with Jacqueline. We want to sync individual users Communifire calendars with O365 calendars. Everyone primarily uses O365 so if we create events in Communifire, they need to sync and show up on the users O365 calendar.

The above screen shots were us trying to sync my personal Communfire calendar with my O365 calendar.

• Thank you for clarifying Emily,

For end users to be able to sync their individual calendars, there first needs to be some set up done on the admin side. If you follow the instructions linked here, the button pictured below will appear at the top of the calendar page. 

Once this button is visible, end users can follow the instructions linked here to sync their individual calendars.

I hope you find this information useful! please let me know if you run into any troubles during the setup.

Thanks,

Chaz

• Thanks for the info Chaz.

We were wondering, after we get this set up, is there a way to automatically sync all users with their O365 calendar? We already uses SSO with O365 credentials.

• Happy to help Emily,

Each User will need to add their individual calendars. The calendar integration and SSO set up are separate from each other.

Thanks,

Chaz

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)