Loading ...

Adding Image to Page Builder Page | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Adding Image to Page Builder Page
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Adding Image to Page Builder Page

Subscribe to RSS
  • I followed the Axero instructions in this link  for "How to add an image to a Page Builder page" in order to add an image banner to a sub-space. 

Once I saved a new Dynamic Property (Case Studies Banner  1st snapshot below), I then came to the step (in the 2nd snapshot below) - I saw my new Dynamic Property under the "Choose a property" but the "Choose the Space" showed "Top Level Community" (which I do not want) so I changed it from Top Level Community to the Case Studies space, but then the dynamic property I just created was no longer an option in "choose a property".

Can you help me ID why this isn't working, please?

• Answered

Hi Anna,

The "Choose a space" option in the widget is to get a list of dynamic properties in that particular space. The dynamic property was created in the Control Panel, so it lives in the top level community. Select "Top level community" instead of the Case Studies space in the widget, and you'll be able to select the dynamic property you created.

Grace

• Perfect! That worked - thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)