Loading ...

How to define where "Event List (Calendar Icon)" pulls data from | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » How to define where "Event List (Calendar Icon)" pulls data from
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

How to define where "Event List (Calendar Icon)" pulls data from

Subscribe to RSS
  • I didn't set up our homepage, so I'm working backwards a bit - on our homepage we have an 'event list' that is showing events from 3 separate department calendars, which I figured out by simply clicking around - but how do I edit where this homepage 'event list' is pulling from ...does it pull from all calendars in the platform? Where can I see/how do I edit which calendars feed into this 'event list'? Thanks!

Anna Porter
    Anna Porter
    Ah - never mind - I think I just figured out that if you select "featured" when you create an event from any calendar, it will populate the "event list" - at least I think that's what happens :)
    14 days ago
  • Answered

Hi Anna,

To see the widget's settings, edit the homepage.

Then edit the Content List widget titled "Upcoming Events".

The widget is currently set to show events from all spaces. Featured is set to "All", so both featured and non-featured events are included.

Grace

Anna Porter
    Anna Porter
    ah ok - I think that "featured" = "All" was the missing link I needed for better understanding - thank you!
    14 days ago
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)