Loading ...

Inactive user email template (74) | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Inactive user email template (74)
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Inactive user email template (74)

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi there,

When the Inactive user email template is active, how often are these emails sent to inactive users? What defines an inactive user (not logging in within 6 months? 1 Year? Can this be customized?)

Thanks,

Shelby

• Answered

Hi Shelby,

The Inactive User Email is sentto users who have not logged in after a set number of weeks. The number of weeks is controlled by a System Property named InactiveUserEmailWeeks. Currently this is set to two weeks on your site.  

If you would like to change this, you can navigate to your system properties (/admin/settings/manage-system-properties) and search for InactiveUserEmailWeeks. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• Hi There, 

This was very helpful, I am curious though as to what would qualify our users to be inactive (if they haven't logged on in x amount of weeks/months/year?)

Thanks again,

• Answered

Hi Shelby,

The number of weeks until a user is considered inactive is controlled by a System Property named InactiveUserEmailWeeks

The default to this value is 2 weeks.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• Hi there, 

Thanks again for clearing up the definition of an inactive user, we now have that sorted on our intranet. I am now curious how often the inactive user emails will be sent (weekly, every other week, monthly?) and if there is a way to customize this.

Thanks!

Shelby

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)