Loading ...

Printing problem while printing the Calendar, any help? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Printing problem while printing the Calendar, any help?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Printing problem while printing the Calendar, any help?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Having a problem when I try to use the print Icon on the calendar, it truncates off the bottom week or so. When I have our CFO do it on his computer, it does not happen? I am using Google Chrome. We checked my margin settings, tried landscape and portrait, tried a different default printer? Ideas?

• Hi Shannon,

This is an issue that our development team is aware of, and we are working to make some improvements to the print feature. 

In the meantime, we found that zooming out on your browser can help get the full calendar into the print screen. To do this, you can hold Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) and click the minus (-) button once. Once you have zoomed out to about 80%, clicking the print button should show you more of the calendar. 

We hope to have this improved in a near future version of Communifire, and will let you know once this is something that is available on your site!

I hope this helps,
    Foster 

• Hi Shannon,

The display bug with printing the calendar has been fixed, and your site was updated with the fix. Could you check whether this is working correctly for you now?

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)