Loading ...

Launchpad - 1 lines of icons | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Launchpad - 1 lines of icons
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Launchpad - 1 lines of icons

Subscribe to RSS
  • Is there a way to customize the launchpad widget to allow for 1 row of icons only instead of rows of 4 icons across?

• Hi Sierra,

Could you share the page URL where the launch pad appears?

Grace

• https://understood.communifire.com/

I would love to be able to make the "Employee Resources" launchpad stretch across horizontally in 1 row -- 8 icons across

• Answered

Hi Sierra,

The launch pad is now displaying 8 icons in one row. To do that, I made the following changes:

I edited the Navigation widget and in the Advanced tab, I added launchpad-row-8 to Custom CSS class.

I then added the following code in Control Panel > System > CSS Overrides.

/*Style for launch pad: 8 icons per row*/
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-8 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:12.5%}

To make any other launch pad show 8 icons per row, just add launchpad-row-8 to the widget's Custom CSS class setting.

Grace

• This is great! Are there other classes I could use? Say "launchpad-row-12" as well? I'm trying to have Org Tools Launchpad be 12 across. https://understood.communifire.com/

• I'm looking to have a launchpad with a row of 2 across under the "understood" launchpad on this page: https://understood.communifire.com/

• Hi Sierra,

I added CSS styles for launch pad rows of 2-12 icons. The code is below. You can now use the classes launchpad-row-2 through launchpad-row-12 for your launch pad widgets. Let me know if you'd like more classes.

/*Styles for launch pad: 2-12 icons per row*/
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-2 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:50%}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-3 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/3)}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-4 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:25%}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-5 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:20%}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-6 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/6)}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-7 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/7)}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-9 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/9)}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-10 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:10%}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-11 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/11)}
    .axero-widget-launchpad.launchpad-row-12 .axero-widget-content .lp-content ul li {width:calc(100%/12)}

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)