Loading ...

Daymaker page dysfunction | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Daymaker page dysfunction
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Daymaker page dysfunction

Subscribe to RSS
  • hey! I have a weird question for you. A store manager somehow managed to post her own video to our DayMaker space which then overrode the page we originally created. Is there anyway you can tell me how that is possible as she is not an admin user on the site. Her username is 964566

https://onespot.luxottica.com/spaces/22/daymaker/Daymaker

• Hi Brooke,

Can you please let me know what the space should look like normally? It does look like there is a link to a video and image missing at the top of the page.

It also looks like regular members (Christina is a normal member in the space) have the delete permission for videos. So it is possible that she deleted other videos when she added her own. 

Thanks,
    Foster

• Ugh! Just updated the space permissions (thank you - I have no clue how that one slipped!)

I do not have a screenshot of what the page looked like prior as our old space admin created it and is no longer with the company. I didn't know if there was some magical secret archive on the backend by any chance!

• Hi Brooke,

The only option to restore content is to rollback the entire intranet by 24-48 hours (possibly longer if the content was deleted before that). Any content that was created or any changes that were made will be lost when the site is rolled back.

It may be best to re-upload your missing videos and re-set the link that is broken in the pagebuilder page.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Answered

Ah darn - that is okay. That video was posted 15 days ago and that would cause a lot of hassle for us as we just redid the entire homepage etc.

Thank you for helping with solutions Foster - really appreciate it!

• No problem Brooke, I'm glad I could help out where possible.

Best,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)