Loading ...

Calendar Invite Email Notifications | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Calendar Invite Email Notifications
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Calendar Invite Email Notifications

Subscribe to RSS
  • So someone on one of my spaces has added this event: https://ccpstaff.org/spaces/40/youth-cop/calendar. It seems that for some reason everyone who was invited is now receiving email notifications when people reply. I think at this point I would like to shut off all notifications related to calendar invites because I don't want to junk up people's inboxes. Is the issue here that they select "External guests can invite others" and it made everyone an organizer? 

Thank you, 

rebecca 

• Hi Rebecca,

Which event is this happening for? Could you provide a direct link to the event? To get the direct link from the calendar page, click the event then click View full event.

The "External guests can invite others" setting shouldn't have made everyone an organizer.

You can disable event-related email notifications in Control Panel > System > Email Templates:

1. Set the page to display 200 items per page
    2. Search the page for "event" to find all the event emails
    3. Edit the email templates
    4. Uncheck Active
    5. Click Update

Grace

• Grace, 

Why did all those people become organizers ?? 

What could have caused that? 

Thank you,

rebecca 

• Hi Rebecca,

When the event was first created, did the extra people appear as organizers? Or did this happen later? Did anyone edit the event after it was created?

Grace

• I think there was some change this morning and that did it somehow. I'm following up with the person who added it to see. 

• Answered

Grace, 

I figured it out. He clicked the checks next to their name and made them all organizers. He didn't know it would do that. i fixed it. 

Best 

Rebecca 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)