Loading ...

Space editing not saving | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Space editing not saving
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Space editing not saving

Subscribe to RSS
  • SteurerB

Hello - I was working on a page for our Peak Week space and somehow all of the additional layouts and widgets were erased; however, the banner & top widget stayed put. 

I originally thought I somehow accidentally deleted it, but now when I try to edit anything it does not save and is immediately erased as soon as you hit the Publish button. The space is in the link below. This is a pretty urgent project! Thank you

https://onespot.luxottica.com/spaces/68/peak-week/peakweek2020 

• gskamau

Hi Brooke,

We are looking into the issue.

Grace

• gskamau

Hi Brooke,

We are investigating the issue, but I would recommend recreating the page if it's urgent. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We can provide you with the source code for the Raw HTML widgets. Let us know if you'd like to get the code.

Grace

• SteurerB

I recreated it in WORD but I think it possibly may be helpful to have the HTML just in case. 

I also tried cloning the page and was having the same issue. 

• gskamau

Hi Brooke,

I sent you an email with the source codes.

Please try creating a new page instead of cloning the existing page. Cloning the page copies the issues the original page has.

Grace

• Hi Brooke,

Our team found if a Page Builder page is edited in multiple windows, the edits clash and corrupt the page, causing the issue you were experiencing. Our development team has created a fix for this, and the fix will be applied to your site toward the end of the month.

In the meantime, to avoid this issue, avoid editing a Page Builder page at the same time as other people or in multiple tabs.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)