Loading ...

Emails & Digests | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Emails & Digests

Subscribe to RSS
  • Good Morning - I have two questions. 

1 - If someone selects "Do Not Send Me Notifications" in their preferences will they still receive the daily/weekly digests?

2 - Is there a way to separate out the Daily Daily and the Weekly Digest in preferences? I would like to give employees the option to receive the Daily Digest but make the Weekly Digest mandatory. 

Thanks
    Amanda

• Foster

Hi Amanda,

1) Yes, if someone selects Do Not Send Me Email Notifications, they will not receive any emails from Communifire.

If you want users to be able to turn off emails, but continue to receive the digest emails, you can set the following system property to true. Go to Control Panel > System > System Properties, and search for SendDigestsWithoutEmailNotifyEnabled set this to True.

2) If you would like your users to be able to update only their Daily Digest preferences, and remove the option to opt out of the weekly digest, you can do this by editing the Preferences Pagebuilder Page.

You can find this page by going to Control Panel > People > User Profiles, then clicking the edit icon on the Preferences page. 

Next, Edit the Digest Emails widget, and remove the Weekly Digest option from the widget's preferences.

This will make it so that the users cannot opt out of weekly digests.

I hope this helps!
    Foster

• Hi Foster - Thanks for the quick update. The answer to the first questions worked but for the second one, it doesn't looks like I can edit the Field Options. I can delete what is in the Edit Options for the weekly Digest but it leaves a blank checkbox on the form.  Am I missing something?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)