Loading ...

Global font and paragraph controls for articles | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Global font and paragraph controls for articles
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Global font and paragraph controls for articles

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi there,  

Is there a way to change the font and paragraph characteristics in articles.  Specifically, I am looking to change the paragraph format block to have less leading and less space before on all articles. 

Thanks,

Michelle

• Hi Michelle,

Can you please elaborate on the paragraph format block spacing? If you are referring to the spacing between each line break, you can create a new line by clicking shift + enter. 

For example, the line below this is just with enter.

The line below this is when I click shift + enter.
    Example. 

Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks,
    Foster

• Answered

Hi Foster,

Actually he is asking if we can have less space between lines, less space between paragraphs and less space between an image and text in articles.

Thanks,

Michelle

• So in other words when we use the paragraph format, he would like to have less space between the lines of text and less space between the photos and the next line of text.  

Thanks,

Michelle

• Answered

Hi Michelle,

I was informed that you can edit the spacing between paragraphs using CSS overrides. If you would like to diminish spacing between paragraphs, add the following to your CSS overrides. 15px is the default spacing, so you can change this value as you see fit.

.ax-entity-body.axero-entity-formatted-content p {margin-bottom: 15px;}

I hope this helps!
    Foster

• This is great Foster! Thanks.  I guess I needed to know ".ax-entity-body.axero-entity-formatted-content"  before I could get started! 

Thanks again,

Michelle

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)