Loading ...

Event RSVP | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
  • JKeller

Is there a way to turn off the RSVP feature on an event? I want to post events so that our team knows that they're going on but I don't want people to have the option to RSVP.

Thanks!

Jessica Keller Practice Project Manager Coastal Kids Dental & Braces jessica@coastalkidsdental.com Hanahan office – 1000 Tanner Ford Blvd Hanahan, SC 29410 Dorchester Rd office – 8600 Dorchester Rd N. Charleston, SC 29420 West Ashley office – 808 Wappoo Rd Charleston, SC 29407 Moncks Corner office – 216 E. Main St Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Walterboro office – 118 S. Walter St., Walterboro, SC 29488
  • JKeller

Never heard back on this. Is there anyone that can assist?

Thanks!

Jessica Keller Practice Project Manager Coastal Kids Dental & Braces jessica@coastalkidsdental.com Hanahan office – 1000 Tanner Ford Blvd Hanahan, SC 29410 Dorchester Rd office – 8600 Dorchester Rd N. Charleston, SC 29420 West Ashley office – 808 Wappoo Rd Charleston, SC 29407 Moncks Corner office – 216 E. Main St Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Walterboro office – 118 S. Walter St., Walterboro, SC 29488
  • mtrujillo
    Answered

Hey Jessica,

There isn't a way to hide the RSVP Box for each event. You can hide the box globally, it will be hidden for every single event created in your Communifire Instance.

Follow These Steps:

1. Go to your Admin Dashboard
    2. Go to System > CSS Overrides
    3. Add the below code to the white text area:
       .axero-widget-event-rsvp { display: none }
    4. Refresh the event page a few times to clear your cache
    5. The RSVP box should be gone.

Matt

• rolstad

Hello,

Has there been an update on this since last year, or is the best course of action to hide RSVPs still to do this CSS override?

Best,

Bekah

• gskamau

Hey Rebekah,

You still have to do this with CSS.

Grace

• myfell

Hey Matt,

Can I do this for the follow-up button? If so, what's the code! :)

Thanks

Michelle

• gskamau

Hey Michelle,

Are you referring to the button that allows you to Follow Content ? Add the CSS below to Control Panel > System > CSS Overrides .

.axero-follow-button {display: none !important;}

Note that when users comment on content, they automatically follow it. With the CSS above, they will not have the option to unfollow the content.

Grace

• myfell

Grace,

This is exactly what I need.  

Worked perfect!

Thanks!! 

Michelle

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)