Loading ...

| Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Linking inside a CMS Page
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Linking inside a CMS Page

Subscribe to RSS
  • anna

Is there a way to link content in the same CMS page? I want to link my table of contents to the places where they can be found further down the page to prevent hours of scrolling. 

Thanks!
    Anna 

• BryceDJ

I would create what's called an anchor the <a> tag in HTML to create the jump point and then create a link normally otherwise to it.

You'll need to use Tools > source code and put the anchor in using HTML though. 

There are plenty of resources online for this, it is pretty basic HTML funtionality.

• anna

Thanks Bryce, 

I have a follow up question for you.

When the anchors were created, they automatically jump to the middle of the page instead of the heading where it is supposed to go. I think this has to do with a spacing issue. Is there a way to avoid this? Is there also a way to edit the font size (other than the heading option) for a document? My table has become extremely spaced out and I can't adjust any of the columns separately. 

• BryceDJ
    Perhaps it would be simpler just to place the anchor where it works instead of trying to rig something up to get it to jump somewhere differently that it is pointing to
  • anna

Bryce,

Is there any way to edit the font size / type as well as is there a way to change the size of just one column in a table without making the whole table bigger? 

• BryceDJ

Sure... just add inline styling into the elements using Tools > Source code. 

• BryceDJ
    Answered

Depending on your needs, you may also find Formats > Headings useful.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)